Strategic Accounts Digital Sales ExecutiveApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.Description
Key Job Accountabilities
- Achieve sales goals on a seasonal basis as part of a team responsible for managing the strategic account.
- Drives mutual profitability for the Strategic Account & Nike digital business.
- Works with the MPM and category sales teams to develop programs and product to achieve revenue targets and strong brand positioning.
- Execute seasonal business plans based on financial planning, sell-thru, account specific objectives (financial and category), and an understanding of the Strategic Account consumer muse.
- Establishes and maintains timely, consistent, and positive external relationships with the Strategic Account digital function & Buyers and planners.
- Works with a global consultant and Strategic Account team to create seamless shopping journey in Strategic Account mobile. (UX development plan)
- Product & Line Extension Process: Identify product opportunities and execute product strategies. Stay current on product and product changes. Recommend products to purchase that position inventory appropriately.
- Maximum 5 years of relevant experience preferably at international companies or agencies
- A proven digital experience, knowledge of digital fluency and online media are must
- At least a bachelors degree
- Fluency in English
- Experience and track record of success working with major accounts increasing revenue, creating and driving a holistic business plan inclusive of short and long term digital business strategies
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID SRC221118SAE