Sustainability Professional IIApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Manufacturing & Engineering
Always the innovators, Nike, Inc.’s Manufacturing and Engineering team dreams up new ways to make better-performing products faster and more efficiently. This world-class team challenges assumptions about how Nike’s products are made and leads the company in pursuing ambitious sustainability goals, all while producing Nike’s rich mix of product. Masters of teamwork, Manufacturing and Engineering works closely with design teams, categories, manufacturing partners, material suppliers and logistics providers across more than 40 countries on six continents. They navigate the complex geopolitical world with multiple supply chains and diverse ecosystems, while keeping their focus on manufacturing, materials, sustainability and creating quality products.Description
- Develop country strategy to strengthen compliance ecosystem
- Compliance audit management
- Provide consulting program based on Nike Code of Conduct/Code Leadership standards and country law
- Working together with Nike functional leaders to manage Nike suppliers’ compliance performance throughout factory life cycle
- Collaborate / partner with key Nike stakeholders and business units (Footwear, Apparel, Equipment).
- Working together with key external stakeholders such as ILO/Better Work, government, subject matter expert and key industry players
- Manage risk assessment and issue management, factory incident reports (FIR), etc.
- Understanding of SMS strategies and approaches; recognized as expert in the Compliance field.
- Ability to prioritize information, develop strategy/action plans and execute strategies.
- Ability to manage complexity and work independently.
- Strong interpersonal / influencing skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English).
- Technical experience in areas such as compliance audit management, risk management.
- Previous people management experience, knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, and experience with Apparel and Footwear industries preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sustainability, Code of Conduct, Compliance Program and Auditing, familiar with SA8000, ISO standards, Lean is helpful.
- Bachelor/Master Degree, with Social Compliance, Engineering and Sustainability related certification are a plus.
- Strong project/program management to deliver country projects/programs.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English.
- A strong team player with ability to work collaboratively in multi-cultural settings and diverse team.
- Strong organization skills, data analytical and reporting skills.
- Ability to work in Indonesia (and some part of South Asia) as well
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 13219