From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to social media, digital marketing and the retail store experience, our teams at NIKE Digital are reimagining how design and technology meet to serve consumers more directly and personally. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with the most creative people in the world. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our prodcts, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
As Digital Content Author for Nike App (Digital Direct Operations, Digital Brand), you'll be responsible for all aspects of content execution on the Nike APP across the whole consumer experience, from communication with stakeholders to implementation of published content. You’ll focus on authoring content utilizing our CMS tool, striving to reflect Nike's design ethos and enhance the consumer online retail experience. You'll collaborate with Marketing and Business Team to ensure content meets quality standards and business expectations. You’ll partner with NIKE APP OPS/UX Specialist to understand technical needs to deliver efficient and strategic design and merchandising solutions. You’ll also maintain project documentation and specifications for integration into our evolving Digital Commerce standards.
- Author/build Nike App content using our CMS and Sprinklr tools.
- Partner with the Digital Marketing (IRM) and Business teams and make band and business strategy come to life in the Nike App.
- Act as point person for development and production of content publishing projects, communicating regularly with key stakeholders
- Align and support all partners in the app space (Business team, Digital Brand, Merchandising, Consumer Services, Analytics, etc.)
- Work independently in pacing and balancing workload in conjunction with production (“work back”) schedules of multiple projects with similar and tight deadlines on an ongoing basis.
- Communicate status of projects to all stakeholders regularly and track stakeholder feedback
- Assist the development and documentation of Digital Commerce standards and best practices to streamline operations, communication, and further maximize the Nike App presence.
- Perform QA for new content and User Acceptance Testing for project implementations.
- Able to collaborate confidently and successfully within team environment. Looked to for problem solving and advice to solve production related challenges.
Requirements for the position include:
- Degree in Design, Digital Media, Digital Marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 1 years of directly relevant work experience including 1-2 years’ experience with web/app design, content management systems, publishing websites and/or CMS authoring/management required
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new priorities
- Detail orientation and intrinsic passion toward site success and high quality delivery
- Outstanding team player and positive attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Logical reasoning, troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and process excellence
- Passion for sport
- Basic English
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 13225