ASSISTANT CATEGORY MARKETPLACE MANAGERApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Play a key role in driving marketplace management for a specific category, he or she will be responsible for maximizing category business and driving the team to hit the seasonal revenue targets.
- Directs and implements the category destination and category focus door strategy that meets overall category and market needs.
- Executes the Go-To-Market category strategies and provides expertise and direction to the team on the use of selling tools and all relevant materials needed to enable a successful seasonal sell-in.
- Tracks and monitors assortment placement with category destination doors, marketplace category in-store execution and category sell-thru.
- Works cross functionally with counterparts in account teams, brand, merchants and retail teams to ensure alignment on distribution and commercial priorities to ensure seasonal readiness at the key game plan checkpoints.
- Ensures account team alignment with category strategies and account category partners to include goaling processes.
- Provide forecast & allocation plan.
- Bachelor’s degree holder with min of 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience and track record of success leading teams working on elevating categories and/or brand initiatives.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English, with ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives.
- Able to influence both cross functionally and vertically within the industry and marketplace.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 12404