COSTING ANALYST - ACEApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.Description
- Work with factory partners to understand, collect, analyze, negotiate and standardize costs
- Assist the Apparel Cost Engineering Manager with creating transparent, sustainable, competitive and accurate cost models
- Create and analyze reports and tools that identify cost exceptions and work with cross function teams to predict, negotiate and understand costs for apparel production
- Partner with factories and product creation to resolve costing challenges and identify improvement opportunities by using time study analysis tools and database
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 3 years directly relevant work experience
- Experience in apparel construction, production and manufacturing is a plus
- Knowledge of time study, such as GSD, is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis to achieve target cost margin
- Strong cross team collaboration and effectively working with internal and external parties
- Discipline and independent in meeting deadlines on work assignments
- Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 9999