Data Engineering ManagerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.Description
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area
- 10 years solution development and technology experience
- 5 years in a management or leadership role
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments
- Strong skills in team leadership and building positive relationships across Product and Engineering.
- Ability to influence outcomes across highly aligned, loosely coupled teams
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and architecture patterns
- Experience building distributed / cloud scalable, real time and high-performance data lake solutions (AWS preferred)
- Able to quickly pick up new programming languages, technologies, and frameworks
- Understanding in agile principles and the Scrum development process
- Ability to define solution options, provide estimates on effort and risk, and evaluate technical feasibility
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Practical approach to solving complex problems with ambiguous requirements
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00414131