Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.Description
Now, more than ever, Technology needs to respond quickly to turn market disruptions into opportunities for our world-class brand. To achieve this, we must continue to develop our Enterprise Analytics, data science & Machine Learning capabilities and team to ensure we’re maximizing the power of the Nike enterprise in the analytics/machine learning space and managing data as a competitive advantage.
If you’re ready to innovate and help lead our Enterprise Data and Analytics organization, come join us now! You will be part of an organization that is revolutionizing Nike technology platforms and architecting a data and analytics landscape that is simplified, modern, flexible and will ultimately enable Nike on its journey.
- Architect, design and build reusable components, frameworks and libraries at scale to support data & analytics products and platforms
- Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and Technology stakeholders
- Anticipate, identify and solve issues concerning data management to improve data quality
- Clean, prepare and optimize data at scale for ingestion and consumption
- Drive the implementation of new data management projects and re-structure of the current data architecture
- Implement complex automated workflows and routines using workflow scheduling tools
- Build continuous integration, test-driven development and production deployment frameworks
- Drive collaborative reviews of design, code, test plans and dataset implementation performed by other data engineers in support of maintaining data engineering standards
- Analyze and profile data for the purpose of designing scalable solutions
- Troubleshoot complex data issues and perform root cause analysis to proactively resolve product and operational issues
We are recruiting for multiple roles at different level of experience (Junior, Intermediate, Senior and Lead Engineers)
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience for Junior Engineer. 4 Years for Senior Engineers and 5 years for Engineers Lead
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Strong understanding of solution and technical design
- Strong problem solving and analytical mindset
- Able to influence and communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with team members and business stakeholders
- Able to quickly pick up new programming languages, technologies, and frameworks
- Advanced experience building cloud scalable, real time and high-performance data lake solutions preferably on AWS or Azure
- Experience with relational SQL
- Experience with scripting languages such as Shell, Python
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, Java
- Experience with source control tools such as GitHub and related dev process
- Experience with workflow scheduling tools such as Airflow
- In-depth understanding of micro service architecture
- Strong understanding of developing complex data solutions
- Experience working on end-to-end solution design
- Able to lead others in solving complex problems by taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
- Willing to learn new skills and technologies
- Has a passion for technology especially data solutions
- Experience with the Agile way of working
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00414250