Internship Logistics Center of Excellence (Supply Chain)Apply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.Description
Internships starting from September 2019:
Minimum 3 months, with attendance at least 4 days a week
The ever-changing consumer demands make the world of logistics exciting, dynamic and full of fun opportunities. At Nike, the focus is always on the customer experience. Each day we give our best to meet the growing expectations and needs. In this, service and flexibility are key. The Logistics Center of Excellence team plays a central role in understanding the needs in the market and translating these into logistic solutions. We develop these solutions together with x-functional teams, inside and outside the European Logistics Campus. Our ambition is to provide consumers all over the world with easy and quick access to our innovative products via a sustainable supply chain.
- You'll learn about end-to-end logistics at Nike and obtain insight into our opportunities.
- Strive to understand, analyse and document logistics processes.
- Handling problems in a structured way is a skill to build.
- Keeping in mind sustainability, time, budget and quality you develop and implement new solutions.
- You'll learn how to explain complicated things in a simple way, in order to convince others.
- Within our Nike values you'll learn how to communicate and work together.
- The ball is in your court! It's a unique opportunity to build your network.
- You will be part of the Logistics Center of Excellence Team, in which we work as 1 team on our mission: delivering sustainable change for you.
- During your internship, your mentor will coach, inspire and develop you, your talent will never cease to grow.
- You are currently following a bachelor's or master's degree programme. If this programme includes a logistics background, that's definitely a plus!
- You have a critical eye for processes and your mindset is continuously geared towards improvement.
- You’re a great communicator who is able to work with a diverse team!
- Taking initiative with a focus on results is like a second nature to you. Thinking out of the box is therefore important to you!
- You think about the long run as well! Having a strategic mindset is a big asset when you are part of this team!
- Energetic communication skills in English (written and spoken), Dutch is a plus.
- Your business suit stays in the closet! Our informal dress code ensures an enthusiastic and casual work environment.
- We guarantee an internship with lots of freedom and space to grow, both professionally and personally!
- The internship is unpaid, but you can count on the reimbursement of your transportation costs as well as access to our Nike Retail Store.
- Stay fit at our local sport facilities and push your physical boundaries (fitness, track & field, beach volleyball, tennis courts, soccer pitch).
- We would be happy to receive your CV and cover letter via jobs.nike.com/belgium. Tell us why you want to be our new intern!
- We'd love to meet you! In this round, you will take computer tests and have a phone interview. Finally you will have a face-to-face conversation with team colleagues.
- For more information, send an e-mail to igniteELC@nike.com
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID SRC013119LCOE