Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.Description
The EMEA Supply Chain Technology team at our Nike European Logistics Campus in Laakdal, Belgium (Antwerp area) needs a strong product Manager with experience working in an agile environment, who’s focus will be to deliver the right solution to customers with the highest quality and shortest lead time. In partnership with Architects, Business Stakeholders, Customers and Product Owners you will create the Product/solution vision and be responsible for the strategy, roadmap and feature definition of a product.
- Define and communicate Program vision and roadmap; ensure alignment to company strategies.
- Define Epics, manage and prioritize the Program backlog on an ongoing basis.
- Work with stakeholders to define Features from Epics.
- Understand current and future customer needs, define features, determine success criteria, validate solutions and evaluate customer satisfaction.
- Ensure teams have the full context and understanding of customers and business environment to create valuable solutions.
- Provide oversight of strategy, technical, and transition management aspects.
- Assess the business impact of different solutions and the trade-offs between customer needs, technology requirements and costs
- Collaborate with Release Management to determine the optimum release strategy and Product Owners to optimize Feature delivery to the customers
- Analyze and communicate customer adoption, performance, time to market, quality and other metrics to stakeholders
- Ensure Program priorities have necessary funding and review cost of accepted features
- Build an effective Product Manager/Product Owner team and partnership with stakeholders
- Understand how features are performing, the level of customer satisfaction, and provide suggestions for improvements
- Advanced understanding of the Agile principles and methodologies and how they’re applied in workplace culture
- Able to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions
- In-depth knowledge of the relation between business process and the Products in the Program
- Effective collaboration and relationship management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
- Experience resolving issues with higher levels of management
- Experience leading cross-functional work
- Proven ability to respond to and prioritize changing demands effectively
- Experience leading others in resolving complex issues
- Ability to anticipate customer needs
- Experience in developing innovative solutions
- Minimum 6 years relevant work experience in the Logistics and Supply Chain industry with Bachelor's degree
- Proven experience working with Agile teams
- Proven experience working with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools, VersionOne preferred
- Proven experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming etc.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID PMJAN_2019