Senior IT WMS Business ConsultantApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.Description
Do you combine profound knowledge of Manhattan WMoS with working experience in a global Supply Chain environment? That is what we are looking for as we are hiring a Sr WMS Business Consultant in our Global Nike Technology Team. In this role you will work at an experienced level as a sr product analyst and as a steward of the global WMS solution while facilitating SME discussions with process leaders and/or across business functions. You will cooperate together in a Scrum team of Product Analysts to provide value to the company in an agile way. Focus will be on standardized configuration, testing, and delivery of the WMS solution in multiple distribution centres across the globe at a rapid pace. The WMS Manager will coach and inspire you to ensure your talent is constantly developing and moving forward.
- Responsible for global documentation ensuring any local customization and modifications are recorded.
- Cooperate with Supply Chain business teams to listen to their business requirements related to WMS. Gather, validate and document what they need. Refine requirements to include user interface, reporting and/or decision support.
- Communicate and coordinate the translation of functional requirements into technical solutions with IT resources.
- Knowledge transfer to production support after each implementation.
- Support testing activities including test plans/script creation for Unit, SIT, and UAT test phases.
- Global configuration, modification testing.
- Apply Global Nike Tech processes to regional technology solutions ensuring standard industry solutions and best practices are adhered to.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equal by experience.
- A profound knowledge of Manhattan WMoS as well as working experience in a distribution-supply chain environment are a must.
- Have a deep interest in supply chain processes and applications.
- Fluent interpersonal communication skills in English both spoken and written.
- High commitment to get things done in a dynamic environment
- Being a team player comes natural to you.
- You are a fast learner and can easily understand processes.
- Eagerness to work in a scrum team as part of our Scaled Agile Framework for Lean Enterprises.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00463437