Senior Scrum MasterApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.Description
Nike Technology designs, creates and implements the methods and tools needed to make the world’s largest sports brand run faster, smarter and more securely. Global Technology teams aggressively innovate the solutions needed to help employees navigate Nike's rapidly evolving landscape. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Simply put, without Nike Technology, there are no Nike products.
The TechOps Engineering team needs a strong Scrum Master who will lead self-organizing and self-managing teams in applying and optimizing Agile practices to maximize team performance and effectiveness. The Senior Scrum Master will have a keen interest in technology and how it enables the business. The successful candidate will be confident to engage with the key business representatives and technical stakeholders with the ability to constructively challenge ideas and influence change across the wider group.
- Be an accomplished Senior Scrum Master, with new and innovative ideas, passion and ability to motivate and inspire the assigned scrum teams and associated leadership.
- Give guidance and influence others to ensure the scrum team succeeds.
- Ensure releases are delivered successfully by partnering with dependency teams.
- Facilitate accurate and up to date status of sprint health.
- Reporting on progress, roadblocks and timelines.
- Enable effective planning and execution by working as part of the engineering team.
- Coordinate with other scrum masters to deliver the project solution.
- Works in a structured manner, while fostering creativity and new ideas
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience in the software development field.
- Experience working with Infrastructure teams.
- Scrum Master certified.
- Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools.
- Strong proven experience being a scrum master with large teams.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to establish trust.
- Proven application of one or more agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience of continued improvements.
- Maximize the scrum team’s effective time with minimal interruptions.
- Fluent in English& Dutch
- Experience in supply chain industry with a focus on Logistics.
- Understanding of security concepts and engineering best practices.
- A first selection will be made based on your CV and letter of motivation (experience, knowledge and skills).
- Next step includes PC tests considering your learning ability and personality (tests from previous applications remain valid for 1 year)
- The third step in the selection process involves interviews with the hiring managers.
- Decision and communication.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00425825