Senior Retail Territory Director (inc. Digital) - WestApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
Nike Retail employees inspire athletes of all abilities to tap into their potential. Step into a Nike Store, Nike Factory Store or visit nike.com, and the energy, enthusiasm and passion for sport are palpable. From Shanghai to San Francisco, each store offers a unique, inspirational community with a relentless focus on product innovation and customer service. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition – and offers the opportunity to define the new frontier of retail with the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
- Situated in London, one of our 10 global key cities, you will lead the Nike Direct Stores strategy for the West territory and ensure the city offense comes to life.
- You will be the voice of the local consumer to ensure we maximise the potential of key stores and assortments, aligning multiple functions to amplify retail moments.
- You will manage the Nike Direct Stores P&L and drive key KPI’s and revenue targets
- You will ensure functional excellence to drive growth and deliver a premium consumer experience through a clear focus on service and operational excellence.
- You will lead field teams across multiple countries
- You will serve as a strategic partner to the VP/GM Nike Stores and the VP/GM West Territory, aligning geography and territory goals for marketplace, city strategy and development.
- Recent experience in a relevant position at a similar level
- Experience in strategic, financial and business planning
- Deep understanding of the retail business (operations, merchandising, e-commerce)
- Understanding of the franchise/partner business is a plus
- Solid leadership experience – developing teams, influencing, leading large-scale change and delivering results
- Ability to navigate a matrix environment, reducing complexity, communicating at a senior, strategic level
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID SRC271118