NEW Nike Community Store - Head Coach (Store Manager) - Watts, CAApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Retail Stores, Retail
To work in retail is to be the face of Nike, Inc.. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.Description
- Responsible for all aspects of managing a single medium to large volume store
- Manage people, store operations and store environment to achieve sales, service, organization, customer satisfaction and profitability goals and maintain operational standards
- Manage financial budget including labor costs and overall expenses
- Develop strategies to maximize role of store within District (look beyond single store to district impact)
- Manage Department and Assistant Managers and develop in-store talent.
- Responsible for communication and delivery of rewards and recognition for store team
- Creates plans to address loss prevention concerns with LP
- Create succession plans, and effectively manage performance and corrective action processes in order to drive Human Resources planning
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6 years' retail experience or 7 years' retail experience in lieu of a degree
- A minimum of 4 years' management experience
- Experience with retail operations, budgeting, planning, customer service, sales and people leadership and management
- Extensive experience and ability to lead the delivery of a high level of customer service in a brand retailer
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and retail business systems
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to build, lead and manage high-performing teams
- Ability to utilize tools to support conflict resolution and employee coaching and counseling
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID SRC01072019HC