Project Coordinator, Global Brand ImagingApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.Description
Nike’s Global Brand Imaging (GBI) team provides compelling, informative images that elevate the Nike Brand vision. The team is seeking a Project Coordinator to work closely with the Program Director on a variety of imaging and technology research projects for the studio in Los Angeles.
The Project Coordinator will be part of the Program Management team and support existing projects as well as help develop the planning, budget, and implementation of new projects. This person will track milestones and deliverables of the assigned project(s) in support of the vision and goals of the Program Director and GBI long-term strategy.
Due to the nature of the imaging and research projects, we are looking for someone who is familiar with working in a photo studio environment, can roll-up their sleeves to assist on multiple levels of a project, is an energetic self-starter, comfortable in ambiguous environments, well-organized, and can communicate effectively with a positive attitude.
- Create positive working relationships with GBI staff and Nike business partners
- Support development and feasibility studies for new project development
- Maintain and monitor project plans and project schedules
- Ensure that all project tasks are delivered on-time
- Support multiple projects the team is working on at once and at any given time
- Document change in project scope and schedule
- Communicate changes with all necessary stakeholders efficiently
- Work with the program team to resolve roadblocks
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of experience in Marketing Operations, Photo, Design/Art, or a related field
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Operations, Photo, Design/Art; or 2 years additional experience (4 years total) in lieu of a degree
- Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
- Analytical and able to identify potential issues that affect project(s)
- Skilled with Microsoft Office and willing to learn project management tools
- Excellent communicator
- High degree of professionalism
- Good problem solving skills
- Results oriented and well organized
- Must be curious, fun and calm under pressure
- Ability to travel potentially as needed
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00432068