Senior Stylist, Global Brand ImagingApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.Description
The Senior Stylist will help elevate output continually by creating improvements and styling efficiencies, while working closely with and motivating creative teams. This person must also have the ability to raise the creative bar through Brand relevant styling and produce elevated e-commerce imagery.
The Senior Stylist starts with the Brand and Customer in mind, is innovative and understands that styling is critical to developing an inspirational brand experience. The Senior Stylist possesses a high taste level and sharp eye, with well-rounded experience within men’s, womenswear and still imagery.
• Run daily shoots while maintaining positive energy in studio at all times
• Troubleshoot styling challenges on-set using Nike Brand Ethos
• Develop and implement process improvements
• Understand the flow within the studio on-set and partner with studio operations team to identify new efficiencies
• Style a wide variety of products while following studio style guide, balancing consistently high quality with efficiency
• Update style guides as well as any necessary documentation in styling division
• Strive for continual elevation of imagery utilizing Nike aesthetic and brand standards
• Act as point person for freelance stylists; drive expectations to support quality and productivity
• Partner with Client Services, Production and Creative to get information on fit, future initiatives, and strategy
• Develop improved processes for existing categories; serve as the team expert for all categories styling needs
• Assist with creating training and SOP material
• Experience across retail, editorial, and advertising sectors of apparel industry
• Commercial reel to supplement still photography portfolio
• Working relationships with agencies, designers, and individual stylists in New York, Los Angeles, and other major apparel industry centers
• Excellent knowledge of Streetwear market and brands
• Demonstrated ability to develop high volumes, planning and task delegation under tight deadlines
• Experience providing work direction to a team of associates with diverse skill sets
• Comfortable in a culture of continuous change
• Passion for the Nike brand
• 8+ years styling experience in commercial photography and film environments
• 2+ years leading teams of individual stylists, both fulltime and freelance
• Online portfolio that demonstrates expertise in applied styling techniques for both on-figure apparel photography and still-life (off-figure) product photography
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Professional styling experience in a commercial photography studio
• Understanding of market trends, visual composition, and the art of aesthetic presentation
• Exceptional eye for detail
• Knowledge of commercial studio workflow
• Proficient working knowledge of PC computing platforms, including Microsoft Office
• Ability to care for multiple projects and tasks simultaneously under tight deadlines
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00362207