Strategic Account Executive Women'sApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Sales, Europe Sales
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.Description
• Develop a deep knowledge of El Corte Ingles female consumer mindsets. Integrate consumer insights into decision making and communication.
• Obsess digital and top doors as sources of growth and account positioning.
• Achieve sales goals on a seasonal and annual basis aligned to long term CSR plan. Track and communicate developments.
• Work closely with a broad and cross functional team on long term and short-term plans based on business KPI’s, strategic objectives, market capacity and consumer needs.
• Work in close alignment with the Nike EMEA Women’s Category counterparts to educate and unlock business potential.
• Ensure appropriate seasonal product flow by category and by month, in order to optimize account opportunities. Work with account to ensure market and customer capacities are met.
• Manage business health and inventory position based on seasonal targets and sell-thru objectives.
• Establish and maintain timely, consistent and positive external and internal relationships.
• Provide exceptional customer service by developing and maintaining strong relationships with key customer personnel at all levels of the customer’s business.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in strategic account management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Must have knowledge of Department Store/Sporting Goods industry and of trends in the marketplace.
- Nike Women’s is a complex matrix resulting from the sum of 3 different categories (lifestyle, running and training) and requires a good understanding of the Women’s Athletic and Fashion market.
- Must understand the competitive market, customers and retail trends.
- Must be able to use financial data to make sound decisions on the maximization of revenues, profits and sales opportunities.
- Leadership identity skills with the desire to motivate and educate others, and embrace Teamwork.
- Creative and innovative in finding new and better ways to solve business challenges and status quos.
- Fluent in Spanish and English both verbal and written communication is a must.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00441406