Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.Description
- Significant and proven experience in warehouse/distribution management, logistics, operations and management of large distribution networks for retail or consumer goods company
- A Business and/or Operations educational qualification
- Experience with Distribution Centre transitions
- Leadership experience managing Supply Chain/PMO teams
- Proven experience in the management and development of business solutions, resource optimisation, planning and execution of projects
- Outstanding communication, influencing, problem-solving and stakeholder management skills; ability to build business relations with 3PL logistics service providers and driving a customer service mindset
- Project management experience; proficient with project management tools and technology
- Experience in analysis of operational data; strong problem solving skills
- Process and operational leadership experience, including Supply Chain, Logistics and Project management, Transitional/Change management and process improvement
- Proven track record of successfully managing large, complex change initiatives in a results-driven environment
- B2B and B2C supply chain experience is preferable
- SAP experience is essential
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 13217