Contingent Workforce ManagerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Human Resources, Corporate Services
Like any winning team, Nike, Inc. relies on talented, ambitious individuals to thrive. Every day, the Corporate Service teams raise the bar on excellence. The diverse disciplines that make up these teams include Finance, Facilities, Legal, Human Resources, Procurement, Child Development, Administrative Support, Strategic Planning and more. Corporate Services drives innovation in process, technologies and services, while fueling the company with exceptional levels of support.
Nike, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.Description
You will have the opportunity to evolve a contingent workforce program and sustainable process that balances culture and regulatory compliance. Develop strategic vendor relationships, ensure contract and audit compliance, and negotiate mutually beneficial rates and terms. Develop staffing supplier performance direction and utilize data to inform future agreements. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, administration, and compliance of the Contingent Workforce program.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- A minimum 5 years’ business experience.
- Strongly preferred 3 or more years of experience within a function of Human Resources
- Experience managing vendor relationships is required
- Demonstrated project leadership and management experience, including business case development and cross-functional collaboration
- Demonstrated experience developing, analyzing, and presenting metrics
- Proven ability to facilitate meetings and give presentations to senior management
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to prioritize in an environment with competing demands
- Ability to work proactively to anticipate issues, develop/improve processes, and influence outcomes
- A leader, team-player and connector
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state and local laws affecting Contingent Workforce Management and related Human Resource Activities
- CCWP Certification Strongly Preferred
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00428575