Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.Description
As a Senior Engineering Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of engineers across a broad range of high impact and highly visible projects. You will be responsible for setting goals, assigning resources, and executing multiple, simultaneous engineering projects assigned to your team.You will be responsible for ensuring timelines and budgets are met for projects, as well as help develop quarterly and annual budgets. In this role you will be responsible for vendor relationship management, shepherding projects through the RFP and AR processes, and executive level stakeholder management.Possible projects include improving productivity by providing workplace design and manual procedure development, small and large scale capital projects, support of engineered labor standards including time study, data gathering and analysis, business case development, and supply chain strategy program execution in support of Nike Inc. business strategies and goals. You will be responsible for ensuring that your team develops and maintains a close relationship with stake holders in all functional areas within the facility management team. In this role you will be responsible for mentoring your team to provide maximum career and personal growth opportunities for your team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related field.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in performance measurement analysis, distribution systems and material handling equipment, capital project management, or data analysis.
- Proven capability to successfully lead teams.
- Ability to execute against multiple priorities simultaneously successfully.
- Experience with building and executing against operating, and large capital project budgets.
- Proven experience building compelling and complete business cases and presentations.
- Knowledge of all applicable OSHA and state regulations related to equipment installation.
- Thorough knowledge of time and motion techniques.
- Ability to review analytical data and determine best course of action for all areas within current scope.
- Statistical processes experience.
- Ability to facilitate meetings of all levels in a professional manner.
- Experience with executive level stake holder management.
- Effective communication & influencer skills, strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to use technology for presentations and training purposes.
- Experience with WMS, Labor Management (Manhattan), PowerPoint, Access, AutoCAD or simulation software and development with engineering labor standards experience is preferred.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00428483