Lean Advisor - Nike Logistics SystemApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.Description
- Bachelor degree and/or technical degrees preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in lean practices
- Knowledge and experience with Lean tools and processes (TPS, Kaizen Events, 5S, Standard Work)
- Required 3+ years of experience in a Distribution Center or Supply Chain-related environment
- Analytical and statistical skills (ex. Six Sigma Training), preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of value streams maps
- Well versed in problem solving (8 step problem solving, 5 W’s, Fishbone diagram, Root-cause investigation)
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Visio, & SharePoint)
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID SRC83019