Senior IT Business ConsultantApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.Description
What we’re looking for:
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who had these experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
• Passion for technology and supply chain processes
• Ability to interpret internal and external business issues and recommend best practices
• Ability to solve complex problems and take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
• Ability to lead projects and deliver solutions
• Ability to explain difficult concepts and influence others to adopt a different point of view
• Ability to anticipate customer needs; assess requirements and identify new solutions
• Collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
• Passion for being the liaison between the business, technology and support teams
• Ability to work with global teams with resources physically located in other geographies
• Ability to adapt communication style across cultures
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 6 years' experience in IT, business or a related field.
- 2 years additional experience in lieu of a degree.
- Must have experience with Distribution Centers and Warehouse Management Systems, experience with Manhattan WMoS is required; experience with Manhattan DCMS and WMi2011 is a plus.
- SAP experience a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate business functionality and opportunities into clear, precise and easy-to-read functional specifications.
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how technology can support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals.
- Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Flexible, ability to deal with ambiguity, and a demonstrated desire for continuous personal growth.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical Technology teams
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00421481