Sr. Business Systems Analyst - WCSApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.Description
Nike Technology brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide.
Nike is looking for a highly motivated, self-directed candidate to fill our SR. WCS BSA (Warehouse Control Systems Business Systems Analyst) role for support of the North American Network of Distribution Centers. The candidate will be expected to work hand in hand with Business teams (Strategy and Operations), various internal Technology teams, Engineering and Maintenance team, and WCS Vendor teams to ensure correct designs, build, and operations of our WCS systems and facilities. Integration and system interfacing expertise are also integral to the success of this position.
You will receive and help create business requirements and turn them into project plans, designs, functional and technical specifications, test scripts, and implementation plans. You will perform, document, and sign off on complex testing activities to validate changes prior to their promotion into production. You will also troubleshoot and communicate effectively on varying degrees of production support severity issues with your business, operations, maintenance, IT and vendor partners with the goal of minimizing downtime and impact to Nike’s revenue, while maximizing speed, productivity, and capacity. You will develop, maintain and ensure standards, processes and policies are in place and adhered to within the department. You will work closely with IT personnel and management to provide input with regards to status, change management and suggestions for improvements to standards, processes and policies. You will work closely with your WMS counterpart to provide and receive knowledge transfer of WCS and related systems. You will be the face of WCS to the business and operations teams.
- Solid experience and knowledge of WCS implementations, integration to Warehouse Management Systems, and hands-on experience with conveyor and sortation technologies.
- Strong team player with the ability to work in project and production support models with a diverse group of individuals across multiple departments.
- Strong problem identification, troubleshooting, and solving skill set.
- Strong documentation skills for project and production support life cycle projects and tasks.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment.
- An individual that takes accountability for delivering on commitments; owns mistakes and uses them as opportunities for learning and development
- Ability to partner with business and operations in identifying and prioritizing competing requests in order to provide the maximum value to the business.
- Ability to identify, document and justify enhancements to improve productivity and labor costs.
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how IT needs to support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented and sometimes highly stressful environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience with WCS integration and support in a distribution center environment.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to lead and coach others.
- Experience and knowledge supporting application, database and systemic side of Warehouse Control and MHE unit sortation systems and conveyor systems used in warehouse order fulfillment.
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to clearly communicate with leadership, business stakeholders, and Technology teams.
- Technical knowledge of Beumer, Wynright, Tech King Operations, Intelligrated, SDI and/or Crisplant WCS and sortation systems beneficial.
- Working knowledge of Manhattan’s WMoS platforms a plus.
- Knowledge and experience working in Databases, Network infrastructure, and server VM hardware a plus.
- Schedule flexibility for Project and Production Support activities.
- Travel required up to 10%.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00426261