Talent Acquisition Specialist- Recruiter, Memphis DCApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.Description
As a TA Specialist, you’ll consult with your business partners to drive talent attraction campaigns while providing recommendations, sourcing strategies and market trends to hire top talent. Our recruiters also employ innovative search strategies to identify and attract the most qualified candidates. Our team is collaborative, energetic and focused on providing high quality results.
Requirements for the position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field
- 3 years' additional experience in lieu of a degree
- Minimum of 3 years' full cycle recruitment experience, including developing diverse sources to generate talent, passive candidate recruitment, interviewing, partnering with hiring managers and offer negotiation
- 1 year of ATS and resume database experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with high-volume recruitment is strongly preferred; Distribution/Supply Chain and/or corporate experience preferred
- Work experience with process and project management is preferred
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00411093