Technical Infrastructure Production Support - Warehouse Controls SystemsApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.Description
This role will require open availability for shifts to be announced upon hire.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field and 3+ years’ experience with warehouse information systems in support of a large-scale distribution center environment (additional 2 years of experience in lieu of degree will be considered)
- Working knowledge of Warehouse Control and unit sortation/fulfillment systems highly preferred
- Complete work schedule flexibility for on shift support in alignment with operations production schedules
- Ability to troubleshoot within the technically complex environments
- Strong documentation skills for project and production support life cycle projects and tasks
- Strong problem identification and solving skill set
- Ability to identify, document and justify enhancements to improve productivity and labor costs
- Knowledge and experience of WMS systems integration with Material Handling Equipment and Warehouse Control Systems (WCS) in a large-scale distribution center environment a plus
- Ability to write and execute complex SQL statements used in the research, investigation and resolution of production issues a plus
- Knowledge and experience working within the Database environment used in Open Systems or similar WCS systems
- Manhattan Associates Open Systems (WMoS) technical experience and knowledge a plus
- Partnering with the business and Operations in identifying and prioritizing competing requests in order to provide the maximum value to the business
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how IT needs to support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals
- Strong leadership and technical skills
- Effective communication skills a must
- Ability to work productively in a matrix environment
- Strong team player with the ability to work in project and production support models with a diverse group of individuals across multiple departments
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented and sometimes highly stressful environment
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00462846