NFS RETAIL PLANNERApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.Description
- Partner with Inline and Sales Retail Planning to identify seasonal products that pose the greatest risk to closeout inventory availability (excess and shortages) to influence rebuy depth & breadth decisions.
- Develop Rebuy Assortment framework and build style/color plans aligned to profitable and productive revenue, margin and inventory plans.
- Determine style depth, breath and flow tied to financial plans.
IN – SEASON
- Drive in season actions (territory inventory chase, EPR, POS & Markdowns) to maximize revenue margin and inventory productivity
- Strategize closeout assortment in partnership with allocation team.
POST – SEASON
- Provide insights and recommendations to key stakeholders on assortment performance metrics (revenue, margin, inventory & st%)
- Take action on carry-over, end of-season markdowns and liquidation
EXPERIENCE (Years in role, specific knowledge, etc.)
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Sales, Fashion, Marketing or a related field
3+ years’ experience in Buying, Planning, Allocation and/or Vendor Sales for a multi-store retailer or Assortment Planning experience with other apparel / footwear wholesale organization; 2 years’ additional experience in lieu of a degree
Comprehensive understanding of retail math
Experience in gross margin profitability planning
Ability to create monthly reports, style-level sales plans, track promotional calendar/events and pre-meeting prep
Strong and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence others
Experience in developing an understanding of customers, competitors and retail trends; knowledge of sports apparel and footwear market preferred
Ability to interpret financial sales data to make decisions and recommendations that impact the business
Advanced knowledge of MS office applications; proficiency in Excel including creating spreadsheets, complex formulas, pivot tables, etc.
Experience with planning software/tools and merchandise management systems is preferred
Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11584