Nike City Digital Marketing ManagerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.Description
At Nike, everything starts with Consumer. In order to serve consumers and members in the digital space we need to create exciting and engaging Brand journeys through Digital Channels that deliver value to the consumer and increase the emotional connection with the Brand.
Nike’s supercharging twelve key cities globally with unprecedented levels of focus and investments to connect with Youth. Digital Key City teams pave the way to create hyperlocal connections with Young Consumers.
As the Nike Direct Digital Manager, it is your responsibility to lead the team in the way they engage with consumers through the Nike digital eco-system, inspiring the team to create innovative and game-changing experiences which drive traffic to Nike platforms (online & stores) and an integrated digital wholesale marketplace. Ultimately driving engagement with existing members and connecting with new ones.
You will sit on the Brand Marketing leadership team for the territory and work across categories and a broad variety of projects which will span from strategic to analytical, as well as continuing to educate the wider organization on the digital ways of working.
You will need to be a team leader who embraces collaboration with other functions and inspires a team to imagine the future, now.
- Strategic Brand Management across all Nike Digital touchpoints.
- Establish clear targets of activity and buying behaviors on an annual (FY) and build City Brand plans accordingly.
- Develop implement & drive overall long-term Digital Direct Brand Strategy for the City.
- Drive a strong Members first mentality across the city.
Digital Functional Management
- Identify the partnership network of the future for the territory based on the value they can serve to our members.
- On-going monitoring of consumer habits and benchmark of industry best practices to meet and exceed consumer expectations.
- Foster a culture of curiosity and appetite within the business by sharing Nike Digital vision, priorities and roadmap.
Drive Seasonal Executions with Brand Categories
- Clearly establish priorities and key projects aligned to the City/APLA Concept Map and allocate resources accordingly
- Be an active part of the seasonal game planning process with brand planning to help build plans from strong factual consumers/members’ insights
- Ensure Nike Direct channels are at the core of any consumer journeys through a seamless experience; from a brand experience and commerce point of views.
- Ensure on-going sharing of consumers insights (in partnership with GCK teams), seasonal & quarterly recaps across all relevant stakeholders.
- Consistently ensure cross-functional alignment in the territory and the GEO to maximize the impact of seasonal plans.
- Define clear & measurable roles for team and provide support within broader team
- Ensure CFE goal setting & IDP’s are in aligned to goals & submitted in a timely manner
- Be an active member of the Talent Planning process for the city and the GEO A great team player.
- Strong vision for the future and Brand understanding.
- A strategic mind that can craft a compelling story.
- Good analytical skills.
- Great understanding of Keynote and presentation skills.
- A leader that values input from the team and coaches often.
- Excellent skills at managing stakeholders.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 12306