Product Presentation Regional CoordinatorApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.Description
As a part of an Integrate Retail Marketing team dedicate to develop and implement Nike´s product presentation strategies within Mexico’s marketplace as well as play an integral role partnering withkey strategic accounts to adapt Nike’s guidelines to each partners standards.
The activities for a product presentation Regional Coordinator are divided in:
- Coordinate the Product Presentation Specialist team to have a complete store visits coverage of the Marketplace, through monthly and weekly planograms.
- Supervise the Product Presentation training sessions of categories assigned.
- Coordinate and execute retail tours, openings & refits.
- Develop and implement the Nike Direct PP Strategy and lead conversations with the NPS team.
- Partner with the RB Nike Direct team to align the initiatives and 365 executions.
- Create the seasonal module plan for key global destinations and for store openings.
- Have updated layouts of all the doors assigned.
- Advanced English
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing or related degree.
- 3 Years of experience in Product Presentation with industry experience in Retail, product presentation, Fashion retail, Team management.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11399