TECH WMS Production SupportApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.Description
Support the correct operation of Warehouse Management System and other applicationsof the DC.
- The technology team has the responsibility to support the operation and provide solution align with global initiatives.
- Gather, validate and document business requirements.
- Support testing activities including construction of test plan/scripts including the expected results, test execution, validation of test results, facilitation of User Acceptance Testing and communicate status of deliverables. May manage small size projects.
- Communicate system changes to the business, translate business goals and objectives into projects. Work with remote groups: vendors, other Nike facilities, other Nike departments. Consults on issue resolution and troubleshooting.
- Analyze and document business process, study/research new process request and create process flow diagram.
- Apply Nike Global IT process standards to regional technology solutions.
- +2 years of Distribution Center Support Experience.
- WMS Knowledge.
- Manhattan WMOS a plus.
- Warehousing support experience.
- Advance english.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11452