Business Process ConsultantApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.Description
We are looking for a candidate who has a solid understanding of operation, and the initiative and follow through necessary to handle projects from end to end. In this role, you’ll conduct deep analysis on business systems and operational procedures by investigating root causes when issues arise. You’ll apply technical knowledge of systems & business processes to help research and develop optimal solutions for operational processes and improved key performance indicators. You will work directly with the business to continuously identify opportunities for increased reliability, efficiency, speed, and flexibility through technology and process. In addition, you’ll get to work alongside truly talented teams and help them enhance their performanceby promoting collaboration and innovation.
- Enterprise technology aware with familiarity of complex software systems, various platforms and deployment models, data flows, and related integration concepts.
- Conduct trouble shooting for problems with master and transactional data and other systems.
- Demonstrated ability for problem solving and thinking outside the box
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize task while maintaining day to ay activities
- Ability to quickly understand and process new information and concepts
- Ability to work with deadlines/timelines
- Understanding of the complex multifunctional environment, with ability to build relationships, influence, and alignment with your partners.
- Skilled in both verbal and visual communication
- Proven track record working within a multiteam environment including cross team collaboration
- Ability to communicate, influence and partner effectively using strong verbal and written communication in English
- Strong analytical skill and be able to make sound decisions
- Proficient in Excel and MS SQL.
- Knowledge in at least one of the following (Cognos, Teradata, Tableau, Snowflake)
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology 2 years professional experience in technology/analytics or relevant field with preferably with a large corporation.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11924