Merchant Manager NDDCApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
For Nike, Inc. merchants, everything begins and ends with the consumer. The Nike Merchandising team understands consumer needs and market capacity to create the right product mix for marketplaces around the world. From stores to online, this team helps bring the seasonal category visions to life. The Merchandising team has the unique ability to see beyond trends to identify what’s next to deliver the right product to the right places at the right time and price.Description
As the Merchandising manager for Nike Direct Digital Commerce (NDDC), you will build cross category assortments. You will drive merchandising strategy and distinctive product direction across Gender, Member Mindsets, Product Type and Category for each of the APLA territories. You will start with the digital consumer and deliver curated, productive, profitable assortments across the Nike Direct marketplace.
- ASSORTMENT CREATION: Create assortments to leverage category and brand vision at Geo & Territory, assess product performance and trends, Product flow & stories aligned to the pace of the consumer, Influence seasonal product plan, Membership product planning.
- APPLY A DIGITAL LENS: Obsess digital consumer, business, and analytics to identify opportunities and serve consumers digitally.
- DATA & ANALYTICS AT THE CENTER: Leverage various data & analytics to drive merchandising decisions
- CONSUMER & MARKETPLACE TRENDS: Understand the complex consumer and channel landscape in each territory/country and be the voice of the ND in each market
- Deliver cross category digital product assortments in each country we serve, aligned with the strategy and vision for Nike Direct
- Ensure assortments support financial targets in partnership with Geography Nike Direct Planning and Analytics
- Deliver and participate in the key corporate gates and Nike Code deliverables
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or additional 2 years of experience in lieu of degree
- At least 5 of years’ experience in merchandising, product creation, and or retail, in a vertical, digital, or wholesale environment
- Footwear, apparel and/or equipment merchandising experience
- Proficiency in retail and profit based metrics
- Strategic thinking and vision, as well as proven storytelling capabilities
- A keen understanding of the APLA consumer and marketplace
- An ability to respond with speed and agility
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 12653