Retail Planner NDDC ManagerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike+ team delivers what only Nike can: unlocking seamless access to products, services and tools to make athletes better. Forty years of insights from the world’s greatest athletes inform their work. The Nike+ team powers Nike’s global community that provides unparalleled access, benefits and services to athletes of all levels. Whether it’s Nike+ mobile applications, digital brand experiences or consumer interactions, the team helps athletes stay motivated, challenged and connected.Description
Working in Nike's Direct to Consumer business will be rewarding, it'll be challenging, and it'll most definitely not be just another job. You'll be an ambassador of the Nike brand - everything we stand for: drive, determination, the unyielding commitment to excellence, these all will be a part of your everyday experience. We're committed to making every consumer's experience a rewarding one, and as a member of our digital retail team, your contributions will be a big part of our success.In this role, you will work across Geographies, partnering cross-functionally with teams in APLA (Asia, Pacific, Latin America), EMEA (Europe) and at World Headquarters (WHQ).
Retail Plans aligned to Depth and lead with Digital with a focus on Power Franchise/key items
Build strong working relations with x-functional partners within Mexico, EMEA, and WHQ based teams
Provide context to ongoing forecasts and results – what is the story behind the numbers specifically to shifts from previous forecasts, gaps to LY and to seasonal targets.
Pre – Season:
- Work with Geography Planning to refine CC targets for Nike Direct Digital Commerce (NDDC) based on retail strategies and opportunities; ensure plan reconciles with topline financial plan developed by the Business Planner
Partner with Geography Planning to align with and make recommendations to Merchandising regarding seasonal product flow strategies
Incorporate the estimated impact of seasonal marketing stories, initiatives and messages into plans while considering the accounts retail calendar
Create bottoms up plans for NDDC and present out to Geography and Mexico leadership teams
- Gather feedback from Merchandisers and Geography to refine NDDC plans
- Manage allocations and create order sheets partnering with MPO (Operations) for order management
- Create size curves for NDDC and maintain size curves at a monthly cadence
In – Season:
- Weekly recap and analysis of best and slow sellers vs. plan and LY
- Weekly performance review of key items and stories for the season
- Mid-season hind sighting of key items and assortment performance
- Create recommended regular and markdown sales plan and timing, partnering and aligning with EMEA team where relevant
Post – Season:
- Provide insights and recommendations to key stakeholders e.g. Merchandising, Retail Brand, Allocations for future season planning
- Recap performance of marketing and seasonal stories and proactively provide insights for future planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Sales, Fashion, Marketing or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Buying, Planning, Allocation and/or Vendor Sales for a multi-store retailer or Assortment Planning experience with other apparel / footwear wholesale organization; 2 years’ additional experience in lieu of a degree
- Comprehensive understanding of retail math
- Experience in Digital vertical retail preferred
- Experience in gross margin profitability planning
- Ability to interpret financial sales data to make decisions and recommendations that impact the business
- Ability to create monthly reports, style-level sales plans, track promotional calendar/events and pre-meeting prep
- Experience in developing an understanding of customers, competitors and retail trends; knowledge of sports apparel and footwear market preferred
- Strong and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence others
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications; proficiency in Excel including creating spreadsheets, complex formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- Experience with planning software/tools and merchandise management systems is preferred
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions
Analyze and report key item contributionRecap the performance of the assortment including average weekly sell-through, color performance, and SKU productivity
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 12584