Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. is in perpetual motion. Administrative employees help Nike teams around the world keep up with the company’s rapid pace. They act as liaisons embedded in business functions and geographies. Their talents — problem solving, organization, time management and more — help fuel the success of their teams. Nike’s diverse group of administrative assistants and receptionists embodies professionalism and models core Nike values to guests and fellow employees.Description
• Assure that all logistics associated with travel, meetings or other events are in place in advance of the event;
• Directly manage all calendar scheduling;
• Screen incoming mail, phone calls and personal visits;
• Perform Clerical Functions- Draft and type reports and miscellaneous correspondence;
• Prepare information packages for meetings and presentations
• Preparing, submitting and approving expense reports on behalf of the Marketing Director or Senior Leadership team;
• Adhere to all policies and procedures regarding company, office, filing cabinets, and computer security;
• Maintain the confidentiality of all information received, or within the scope of the position;
• Pay, when authorized, bills, invoices or other expenses associated with executive or office business activities;
• Develop and maintain a project and activity system to insure that all deadlines and obligations are met as scheduled;
• Ensure that the executive office business activities continue when management is out of the office.
• At least 3 years of experience as an Administrative and Executive assistant;
• Fluency in English and Spanish;
• Ability to multi-task and manage through a fast changing environment;
• Ability to be proactive and work independently;
• Excellent MS Office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint;
• High degree of professionalism ;
• Attention to detail and great accuracy;
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information ;
• Ability to work effectively in work environment .
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00423155