Converse Key Account ExecutiveApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.Description
• Sales Execution: Optimize sales of Converse product by achieving sales goals. Accountable for selling to Converse retailers through “Futures” and “At-Once” business. Manage cancellations, closeout and prop sales.
• Planning: Work with Head of Teamsales to develop accurate and realistic Attack Plans with each Converse dealer, to provide forecasts and scenario plans. Conduct monthly and seasonal business reviews with customers. Meet all reporting deadlines in a timely and consistent manner.
• Account Management: Work with sales management to manage the account. Use market knowledge on product trends, pricing and competition to develop best offer possible to clubs.
• Communication: Establish and maintain timely, consistent and positive external and internal relationships. Provide exceptional customer service by developing and maintaining strong relationships with key customer personnel at all levels of the customer’s business. Communicate daily with buyers, manager, customer service, order management and sales operations.
• Order Management: Accountable for the execution, management and timely coordination of account orders including entry, tracking, order confirmation, cancellations and delivery information. Meet all order deadlines in a timely and consistent manner.
• Meeting Facilitation/Participation: Accountable for the preparation, planning and delivery of clear and persuasive pitches to retailers and clubs. An intense prep work is expected to develop convincing arguments.
• Bachelor’s degree required + 2 to 4 years of sales experience.
• Strong commercial and convincing skills. Ability to develop solid commercial arguments and relationships with clubs and retailers and to sell multi years contracts and service them.
• Service mindset: Ability to provide high level of service to retailers and clubs.
• Market knowledge: Must understand the competitive Fashion Good.
• Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluent Italian and English languages are required.
• Market knowledge: Must understand the competitive Sporting Goods market, customers and retail trends.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00423794