Customer Operations Representative - ConverseApply
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Converse, Converse I, Strategy & OperationsDescription
- Execute efficient order management processes to plan and deliver seasonal order books;
- Execute operational tasks to maintain accurate order book status (unshippables, cancel dates in the past, idocs, credit blocks, etc);
- Support order entry activities resulting in an accurate and complete order book (including order acknowledgement / orderbook reconciliation processes);
- Monitor key supply chain metrics regarding inventory, order book flow and coverage;
- Highlight product delays and communicate order book challenges;
- Manage (category) product launches with category coordinator and monitor product delivery dates;
- Deliver Customer Service excellence to the Field Accounts through quick response time via email/phone availability to questions, complaints and ad-hoc requests, according to the differentiated service model (SMD);
- Provide input into shipping goal setting & tracking process for Field Accounts;
- Support the CSL to implement best practice tools & processes identified within the COPS and Nike departments.
- 2-5 years’ experience preferred;
- English and Italian languages knowledge;
- Microsoft Office pack knowledge (Excel mainly);
- If possible, with some knowledge of Supply Chain;
- Strong attention to detail;
- SAP knowledge is a plus.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Job ID 00445452