Production Supervisor - Air MIApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Always the innovators, Nike, Inc.’s Manufacturing and Engineering team dreams up new ways to make better-performing products faster and more efficiently. This world-class team challenges assumptions about how Nike’s products are made and leads the company in pursuing ambitious sustainability goals, all while producing Nike’s rich mix of product. Masters of teamwork, Manufacturing and Engineering works closely with design teams, categories, manufacturing partners, material suppliers and logistics providers across more than 40 countries on six continents. They navigate the complex geopolitical world with multiple supply chains and diverse ecosystems, while keeping their focus on manufacturing, materials, sustainability and creating quality products.Description
Are you a dynamic person? Do you have high energy and are skilled at leading, coaching, and inspiring employees to enable their success? Then Nike is for you. Our company is looking for a strong Production Supervisor to direct, provide guidance, and focus on daily production activities.
As the Production Supervisor, you would be responsible for:
• Coordinating and overseeing the daily activities of your team
• Maintaining a safe work environment and promoting a safe work culture
• Setting priorities and coordinating the work activities to achieve operational goals and deadlines, ensuring on time delivery of products to customers
• Identifying, troubleshooting and resolving technical and operational issues
• Ensure departmental operational supply inventories are maintained
• Support continuous improvements and promoting a Lean manufacturing culture
Available shifts include:
A: Monday - Thursday 5:12am - 5:12pm
B: Monday - Thursday 5:12pm - 5:12am
C: Friday - Sunday 5:12am - 5:12pm
D: Friday - Sunday 5:12pm - 5:12am
Requirements for the position include:
• Bachelor’s degree or other manufacturing related degree with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a leadership role or 2 additional years’ experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
• Demonstrated ability to make decisions and set direction
• Excellent Communication skills
• Proven project management skills
• Demonstrated team building and leadership skills
• Strong technical expertise in a manufacturing environment
• Experience in LEAN Manufacturing or similar principles and practices
• Ability to work with stakeholders of all levels
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00425008