Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Facilities, Corporate Services
Like any winning team, Nike, Inc. relies on talented, ambitious individuals to thrive. Every day, the Corporate Service teams raise the bar on excellence. The diverse disciplines that make up these teams include Finance, Facilities, Legal, Human Resources, Procurement, Child Development, Administrative Support, Strategic Planning and more. Corporate Services drives innovation in process, technologies and services, while fueling the company with exceptional levels of support.
Nike, Inc. corporate campuses provide environments to maximize employees’ full potential. From meticulous landscaping, to state-of-the-art fitness centers, running trails and more, the Nike Facilities teams keep campuses around the world running at peak performance so employees can operate in an environment that inspires innovation. These teams lead the design and construction of Nike’s corporate buildings, supply project management services, ensure workplace security and much more. The end result: an atmosphere that inspires everyone who sets foot on a Nike campus.Description
As our Security Supervisor, you will
provide overall supervision and direction to Nike Security Officers, including,
but not limited to hiring, training, coaching, salary administration,
corrective action and termination. Respond timely to inquiries and concerns and
act as a decision making and problem solving resource to staff. Build and maintain
a team environment that reflects a positive atmosphere with high employee
Administer the "Coaching for Excellence" process timely and according to guidelines. Monitor performance by measurement, feedback and observation, confront and redirect marginal performance and provide effective coaching through specific and clear feedback. Recognize employee achievements and proactively assist and support developmental opportunities for staff and provide resources to enhance personal and professional effectiveness.
Ensure Nike facilities are monitored for safety and protection of people and assets and that all company policies are adhered to by employees and outside guests. Recognize and take appropriate steps to prevent and/or eliminate potentially unsafe or hazardous situations. Conduct preliminary investigations into incidents involving breaches of security, accidents or dangers to the employee population. Monitor, evaluate and maintain excellent service standards.
Provide input for preparation of department business plans and operating/capital budgets and assist with monitoring of department operating and capital expenditures.
Establish good working relationships with Air MI Leadership and other business partners.
- Minimum Four years work experience in the Security, Law Enforcement, Military, or related field
- Two years supervisory experience in a Security environment.
- Ability to obtain State required Private Security Certification at a Supervisor level.
- Able to pass a 7-year criminal background check and drive security vehicles
- Able to successfully complete First Aid/CPR/AED training
- A valid driver's license and clean DMV record
- Superior customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of contemporary security and property protection techniques and methodologies.
- Knowledge of appropriate security actions in the event of an emergency situation such as fire, earthquake, bomb threat, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of computer-based access control and alarm systems.
- Knowledge of proprietary security operations, scheduling, workflow.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current professional security/protective services operations.
- Able to have the proficient use of both sensory perception/clarity and muscle control/coordination. This includes vision, hearing, speech, strength, agility, flexibility, steadiness and reaction time.
- Must be able to walk up to 10 miles per shift
- Able to take quick, appropriate action in stressful, hostile or dangerous situations, be calm in emergency situations and handle confidential information with discretion
- Must be flexible to work varying & rotating work schedules and overtime that include evenings, weekends, holidays. Shift assignment may change and vary due to business needs. Mandatory overtime may be required.
- Required to be reachable 24 hours a day in case of emergencies on off hours and weekends and accessible to assigned shift.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00461629