Temporary Key Account ExecutiveApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.Description
- Achieve sales goals on a seasonal basis as part of a team responsible for managing strategic account;
- Lead the development of account plans with the customer thru close collaboration. Work closely with a broad internal team on a seasonal business plan based on financial planning, sell-thru, account specific objectives (financial and category) and an understanding of the retailer’s consumer base.
- Work with account buyers and Nike business planner to ensure market and customer capacities are met. Manage, with planners, the customer inventory position based on seasonal targets and sell-thru objectives.
- Establish and maintain timely, consistent, and positive external and internal relationships. Provide exceptional customer service by developing and maintaining strong relationships with key customer personnel at all levels of the customer’s business.
- Fully own assortment on a category/BU level;
- Lead category strategic planning on an account level;
- Provide category expertise on a Team level throughout the whole CGP cycle.
- Build strong relationships within the Integrated Account Team;
- Provide expertise within the company on defined category level within the Sales Team;
- Build strong connection to EMEA/EAST Sales leadership team and category merchandising.
- Native Russian, Fluent English language
- Experience and knowledge of e-commerce business functioning with an ability to drive a profitable account business
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in e-commerce business and wholesale
- Retail experience is a plus
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Good at project management and planning with analytical thinking capability
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00424883