Designer II, SNKRSApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. designs the future. At Nike, designers chase their curiosities and build what’s next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.Description
Within Nike sits Nike Digital Design. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the Nike legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
Who are we looking for?
You’re fluent in the Nike design language and are well-versed in the software and tools of the job. You excel at the craft of design and are developing your strategic side by collaborating with Senior Designers and Creative Directors. You’re comfortable working on multiple projects with varying timelines. You have informed opinions about design and enjoy working with diverse teams and cross-functional partners.
You partner with Producers and help influence the studio’s workflow and process. You like presenting the team’s work and are able to address feedback so everyone’s happy with the final product. In addition to growing your own individual design strengths, you’re proactive in helping build our team culture.
Who will you work with?
The Nike Digital Design SNKRS Team is redefining the Nike Digital Marketplace to deliver innovative consumer experiences in the SNKRS app. We partner with cross-functional product and engineering teams to launch distinctive shopping experiences across a spectrum of platforms, devices and screens. From new AR experiences and drops to reimagining how shoes are launched, we create world-class commerce experiences that simplify, enhance and surprise & delight our consumers.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Design incredibly polished work that represents the Nike brand through visual comps, wireframes and prototypes
- Rapidly iterate on design concepts－from initial briefing through final delivery
- Work closely with and across a team of producers, product managers and fellow designers
- Inspire new ways of thinking and explore the unknown using fresh and unique approaches to design problems
- Collaborate with brand, digital production and geography teams to meet objectives and timelines
- 6+ years agency, in-house or start-up design experience and interactive work
- 2+ years of Art Director experience leading design projects
- A Bachelor’s degree in design, advertising, art direction or a related field
- Excellent visual design skills in typography, composition, motion and systems design－ plus a deep understanding of Sketch, Adobe CC and Keynote
- A mastery of visual language and how photography, video, color, typography, etc. work together
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00450075