Graphic Designer IIApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. designs the future. At Nike, designers chase their curiosities and build what’s next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.Description
At Nike, speed to market is a critical component of meeting and exceeding athlete*’s expectations and a key component of our triple double program. The Express Lane team works end-to-end on short timelines to deliver the right product to the right place at the right time. As a Graphic Design II you will play a critical role in achieving that mission. We are a new, disruptive and entrepreneurial team within Nike that brings together expertise across functions and geographies to attack the challenges of speed and develop business models that make us faster. As part of Express Lane, you can expect to work closely with teams from across the business and senior leadership to deliver speed where it matters most for our consumers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in Graphic Design
- Connection to sport and streetwear trends
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
- Creates graphics that are Industry leading, trend right and that consistently incorporate consumer/athlete insights through powerful storytelling, emotional connectivity and relevance
- Understands and presents design concepts; produces presentation materials in conjunction with design and category teams that effectively communicate the concept behind the line for internal and external audiences
- Proficient ability to apply and perform graphic design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale, visual presentation development and layout that is supported by a portfolio of non-computer-based creative art and graphic design
- Uses advanced design skills to create original graphic and/or textile designs that appropriately reflect Nike brand design ethos
- Computer literate using Macintosh computer design applications
- Passion for design, storytelling and art
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00446467