Senior Director, Product Marketing, SNKRSApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.Description
s23NYC, the Nike studio based in New York responsible for the SNKRS app and Nike’s sneakerhead community, is looking for a Senior Director of Product Marketing to imagine and build the future of digital community with us.
As the Senior Director of Product Marketing, you will 1) help build and execute campaigns or trials that authentically showcase our product features to the SNKRS community and 2) help position the SNKRS product to our customer segments in a manner that deepens community engagement and increases consumer happiness.
• Drive the SNKRS product positioning in partnership with a cross-functional studio team (Product Overseeing, Design, Engineering)
• Create and manage campaigns that showcase SNKRS product features
• Deepen partnership with quantitative and qualitative insights teams to leverage data insights to improve consumer happiness; build tactics to enhance product “fairness” for consumers
• Drive new pilot programs with global and geo partnership; leverage deep understanding of consumer segmentation to target new products or services (digital or physical) to under-served segments
• Provide input to seasonal pitchbacks for global and geo campaigns across all categories
• Coordinate and scale cross-functional digital marketing efforts around the world
• Manage day-to-day workload and priorities of the product marketing team, ensuring everyone brings their A game.
• Communicate campaign best practices, “playbook”, timelines, benefits and results with the larger Nike Digital Marketing org
• Partner with influencer marketing teams to manage community and product influencer outreach
• As one of the studio team leads, shape the culture and values of our studio to reflect the sneaker community we serve.
• 12+ years of Digital/Social Marketing experience with multiple campaign launches that you’re proud of. Background in mobile apps highly preferred
• 2-3 years working on viral/social experiences; seeking someone who knows how to hack organic growth by creating emotional, shareable experiences that earn the right to go viral.
• Deep understanding of social/viral KPIs that deepen engagement; deep understanding of A/B testing and cohort analysis to spot key trends in consumer behavior
• Ability to manage and develop high performing marketing managers
• Skilled at marketing cases with data to senior leadership, armed with an insatiable curiosity about sneaker culture and empathy for our users
• Focused on outcomes over process in a collaborative, fast-paced startup style environment
• Effective communicator, comfortable speaking in front of diverse, senior audiences
• Inspired collaborator; expert in working with cross-functional global and geo teams; can further the team agenda with sugar, not salt.
• Startup experience
• Focus on diverse, urban communities
• Street culture enthusiast
s23NYC is Nike’s first digital experience studio and the driving force behind some of the brand’s most memorable moments (as featured in Fast Company, Engadget, and TechCrunch and others). Tucked in the heart of New York’s iconic Flatiron District, s23NYC is a dedicated team of marketers, designers, and engineers focused on reimagining how Nike’s most dedicated fans unlock, discover, and think about their kicks. With a passion for sneakers and an emphasis on rewarding the community that loves them, s23NYC builds, designs and deploys innovative, interactive, and slightly mischievous features for the Nike SNKRS app (iOS and Android).
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00426460