GENERAL LABOR - Converse Hofer -1st and 2nd shift RLD (flexibility required)Apply
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Converse I, Supply Chain, Converse
Who Converse represents is who Converse hires. If you're one-of-a-kind, you should try us on.Description
- High School diploma or GED
- 6 months' experience in a warehouse/distribution or manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with computer inquiries and data entry
- Able to read and count accurately and follow verbal and written directions
- Able to perform repetitive motions and lift 30-50 lbs continuously
- Able to work overtime as needed with little or no advance notice
- Able to work in various departments
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Job ID 00458654