Machinist II - Air MIApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Always the innovators, Nike, Inc.’s Manufacturing and Engineering team dreams up new ways to make better-performing products faster and more efficiently. This world-class team challenges assumptions about how Nike’s products are made and leads the company in pursuing ambitious sustainability goals, all while producing Nike’s rich mix of product. Masters of teamwork, Manufacturing and Engineering works closely with design teams, categories, manufacturing partners, material suppliers and logistics providers across more than 40 countries on six continents. They navigate the complex geopolitical world with multiple supply chains and diverse ecosystems, while keeping their focus on manufacturing, materials, sustainability and creating quality products.Description
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Technical degree in Machine Manufacturing Technology or related field
- 3 years' work experience in a machine shop or equivalent field
- Experience/certification in Mastercam required
- Experience in Delcam preferred but not required
- Experience utilizing blueprints, sketches, and CAD drawings to fabricate parts
- Experience drawing in CAD software
- Ability to setup and operate a CNC machine (following set-up sheets)
- Experience in 2-D CNC programming required. Experience in 3-D programming preferred
- Experience with Hardinge BRIDGEPORT and OKUMA CNC machines preferred
- Ability to use common machine tools, such as band saws, vertical saws, drill presses, pedestal grinders, lathes, manual mills, basic hand tools, and measurement instruments such as calipers and micrometers
- Ability to lift and move tools and molds up to 30 pounds
- Ability to meet physical requirements of stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching, pushing, hearing, reaching, and movement around work areas to accomplish job tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to convey ideas and solutions to machining changes
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities and projects
- Strong attention to detail
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00434027