Material Designer II – Brand Jordan Performance FootwearApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Soul, performance and style take flight at Jordan Brand. With its deep roots in basketball, the Jordan Brand began as an homage to one player: Michael Jordan. Since then, Jordan has become synonymous with peak performance and an endless pursuit of greatness. Employees in merchandising, product branding, sports marketing and sales bring creativity, innovation and audacious design to footwear and apparel, all with one mission in mind: help athletes fly on and off the court.Description
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Art or a related field with 5-7 years' relevant experience or an Associate's of Art degree from an accredited art school with 6 years' experience in a design environment working with materials, textiles and/or color trends
- Strong knowledge of Sneaker Culture and a strong consumer connection with global sportswear urban youth preferred
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Design-related roles, with preference for color, materials and trend
- Exceptional application of design skills including high level concept development.
- Experience in branding with proven ability to incorporate marketing principles in design
- Proven consumer knowledge/insight
- Exceptional Presentation Skills; Visual Communication; Information Seeker
- Advanced business and organizational skills
- Experience in participating in multiple projects with competing resources and deadlines
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00456894