Senior Bra Designer, Apparel & InnovationApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. designs the future. At Nike, designers chase their curiosities and build what’s next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.Description
- Designing Nike's Bra collection and bra innovations, from concept to finished product, under the direction of the Design Director
- Designing and communicating across all women’s categories to create cohesive bra looks and stories.
- Contributing to seasonal creative strategy for products, innovations and line segments.
- Clearly communicating changes to ensure timely completion of each project.
- Working with members in design, development, and product management to ensure feasibility of designs, meeting price points, merchandising needs and product creation timelines
- Communicating and presenting design concepts to various internal and external audiences
- Providing design support for design team as needed outside of assigned collection product load.
- Proactively following the execution of all product details including: construction details, color, form, style, detail, fit performance, graphic application, fabric development, trim development, connection to other category looks, ect.
- Leveraging excellent knowledge and practice in all phases of product execution; sharing knowledge and advancement with others.
- Managing the maintenance of all bra team design tools, libraries, and spaces proactively.
- Motivating and developing talent on the bra team and beyond.
- 7+ years of bra and bra innovation design experience with a comparable retail/wholesale brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design – Apparel/Intimate Apparel.
- Moderate domestic and international travel.
- Ability and experience creating bras and bra innovation from design through final product.
- History of designing successful product lines.
- Exceptional talent with a commercially forward view on trends, and detail in product styling/performance.
- Highly motivated, passionate and results oriented.
- Strong Illustrator skills in detailed, fast sketching.
- Personal professionalism and accountability.
- Mindful adherence to calendar and meeting set deadlines.
- Experience/interest in extended, large, and plus size bra design.
- Ability to utilize performance insights, consumer/athlete, and innovation to create and initiate research for product Innovation.
- Consistently demonstrate process proficiency through best practices, visualization and communication of ideas, and digital tools; 2D and 3D.
- Consumer Research: Client, Consumer & Athlete relations (understanding & collaboration in business context).
- Strategic Thinking / Visioning, product relevance, product positioning, timing, collections, performance.
- Presentation & Communication: Clear, Concise, and thoughtful (verbal, written, visual, listening).
- Customer service philosophy.
- Collaborative partner with a focus on the good of the entire team.
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
- Flexible and creative problem solver.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00419835