Internship - Converse Business AnalystApply
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Converse Internships, Converse, Converse IDescription
Job Location: Paris 9ème (4 days per week) & Saint Ouen l’Aumône (95) (1 day per week)
Optimizing sales reporting & business analysis: Define and collect metrics and key performance indicators by building and analyzing reports
- Collect metrics and Define key performance indicators.
- Track and report on sales rep bookings vs forecast on weekly base.
Sell Through tracking (Strategic & Key Accounts)
- Compile weekly and monthly sell-out reports on main key accounts business.
- Weekly recap and analysis of best and slow sellers vs. plan and LY.
- Weekly performance review of key items and stories for the season.
- Recap the performance of the assortment including average weekly sell-through, color performance and SKU productivity.
- Monitor inventory, sell-thru and replenishment on key products.
- Recap performance of marketing and seasonal stories and proactively provide insights for future planning.
- Submit recommendations to key account managers to improve sell-out performances.
This list is not exhaustive and may change according to business evolution and priorities.
- Last year student in main business or engineer school (BAC +5)
- At least one experience as intern or temporary contract
- Autonomous with a strong ability to prioritize
- Strong excel competences
- Organized, curious and wishing to learn within a fun and collaborative team
- Business sense (sales and profitability vision)
- Good level in English Fashion & sneaker sensitivity
- Team player
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Job ID SRC160419TV