Internship - Converse Public Relation & InfluenceApply
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Converse Internships, Converse, Converse IDescription
* Past PR/Comms fashion, consumer or lifestyle industry, communications or magazine/editorial experience is required
* Motivated individual with excellent organizational skills and can excel in a fast-paced environment
* Computer proficient with knowledge of Power Point, Keynote, and Microsoft Office is an absolute must,Photoshop is optional
* Strong understanding and aptitude to find creative and pro-active approaches to projects
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize
*Good knowledge of media landscape with a focus on digital platforms. Social networks understanding is also necessary. Knowledge and sensitivity in music, art, culture is also a plus.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Job ID SRC07052019IS