Internship - Converse Sales Fashion DepartmentApply
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Converse I, Converse, Converse InternshipsDescription
- Last year student in main business or engineer school (BAC +5)
- At least one experience of 6-month as intern or temporary contract
- Autonomous with a strong ability to prioritize
- Strong excel and .ppt competences
- Organized, curious and wishing to learn within a fun and collaborative team
- A former experience on SAP or any other ERP is a plus
- Business sense (sales and profitability vision)
- Fluent in French and English (writing + oral skills)
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Job ID SRC070519MH