Internship Nike & Converse Ecommerce Key Account Manager AssistantApply
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.Description
Within the Sales department of Converse France, part of Nike Inc. you will be supporting the Key Account Managers and the Sales analysis department.
- Optimizing sales reporting & business analysis: Compile weekly and monthly sell-out reports on main key accounts business. Monitor inventory, sell-thru and replenishment on key products. Submit recommendations to key account managers to improve sell-out performances.
- Sales support: Coordinate sell-in tools availability for key accounts (samples, line list, etc.). Coordinate sell-in analysis for main key accounts. Contribute to order entry in collaboration with key account managers and the supply department.
- Competition benchmark: Benchmark distribution to identify best practices
This list is not exhaustive and may change according to business evolution and priorities.
- Last year student in main business or engineer school (BAC +5)
- At least one experience of 6-month as intern or temporary contract
- Autonomous with a strong ability to prioritize
- Strong excel and .ppt competences
- Organized, curious and wishing to learn within a fun and collaborative team
- A former experience on SAP or any other ERP is a plus
- Business sense (sales and profitability vision)
- Fluent in French and English (writing + oral skills)
- Fashion & sneaker sensitivity
- Team player
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Job ID SRC110520173