Membership & Experiences Coach (Team Lead) - Paris House of InnovationApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Retail Stores, Retail, House of Innovation
To work in retail is to be the face of Nike, Inc.. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.Description
Nike Direct is the face of Nike. A career in Nike Direct demands creativity and ambition, while offering the opportunity to grow with world-class teammates and retail partners. Our team unites physical and digital retail, giving consumers complete access to premium products and immersive experiences every day. In one of the most influential cities in the world, you will drive the team to reach the full potential.
Inside the House of Innovation, our new store on the Champs Elysees, the promise of retail comes to life. On each floor, groundbreaking features offer spaces and experiences that are both personal and responsive. Throughout, consumers can enjoy services that are deeply customizable and effortlessly smart and seamless.
You can be a part of that. As our Membership & Experiences Coach, you will partner on and execute plans for all seasonal and monthly retail membership events and experiences for the Flagship store.
- Manage the schedule for store-specific strategies that create distinct experiences for our members, connect with our consumers, and align to our brand vision
- Connect with key internal and external partners to develop plans for seasonal and key-moment events
- In partnership with operations and service leaders, coordinate necessary staffing and labor to support events and experiences in store
- Develop and execute quality opportunities for consumers to engage with our Flagship services and experiences
- Create, evolve, and implement tools and processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness of marketing tools
- Plan, organize and prioritize projects so goals and objectives are met
- Collect and share market and consumer insights
- Ensure all initiatives and plans are aligned to the Nike strategy
- Monitor executions, facilitate feedback, communicate successes, and share learnings
- Ensure every store coach and athlete is aware of all membership services and events through quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily downloads
- Connect the team to successfully coordinate and implement all in-store services and experiences
- Events and/or project management experience
- Stakeholder management
We are looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Our culture thrives by pursuing diversity and rewarding imagination. The Brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Ready to revolutionize sport? Just do it
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID SRC1219191072C-ME