Administrative assistant - House of Innovation ParisApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Retail Corporate, Retail
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
You can be a part of that. We are looking for a communicator and organizer to support the leadership team on administrative duties and communication tasks for the House of Innovation.
• Own and manage the agendas for the House Of Innovation Directors to ensure effective diary management.
• Handle relevant phone, email correspondence, scheduling and meeting coordination and preparation for House Of Innovation Directors.
• Create and own an effective visitor diary for HOI and ensure each House Of Innovation visitor has a seamless experience in partnership with HOI Leaders.
• Report into and provide relevant information to the Store Director.
• Deliver all expected Nike KPIs associated within these areas of responsibility.
• Impeccable time management and organisation;
• Fluent in English and French;
• Ability to communicate on multiple levels;
• 1 to 2 years of similar experience.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID SRC14062019SC